WatchGuard XTM 530 Series Firewall Appliance
Next-Generation Firewall for Small to Midsized Businesses
Sorry, this unit has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, replace by Firebox M270, M370, M470, M570. If you currently own this Model, please click here to participate in the WatchGuard Trade-Up Program! You can also purchase available renewals below. End of Sale (EOS): 03 Dec 2012. End of Life (EOL) for the XTM 530 is 03 Dec 2017 - you will not be able receive support after this date even with a 1 Year contract.
WatchGuard XTM 530 Series Overview:
WatchGuard XTM 5 Series appliances deliver a new class of performance driven security for growing mid-size businesses. The 5 Series offers up to 2.3 Gbps firewall throughput and security features including full HTTPS inspection and VoIP support. Organizations that want room to easily scale their network security can move up to greater performance, more users, and additional security and networking features to meet escalating demands, without costly hardware replacements
Why buy an all-in-one solution?
An all-in-one XTM network security solution integrates complete protection while slashing the time and cost associated with managing multiple single-point security products. All security capabilities work together for a holistic, comprehensive approach to network protection. Your IT staff has more time to focus on other areas of network administration, and your business saves money on support and hardware costs.
With a WatchGuard® XTM 5 Series solution, your network is:
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- Wide-ranging proxy protection comes from robust security on HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TCP/UDP.
- A suite of security subscriptions boosts protection in critical attack areas for complete threat management.
- Security subscriptions boost protection in critical attack areas for complete unified threat management.
- Provides integrated SSL VPN for simple, anywhere-anytime network access.
- Includes Skype blocking – first of the next generation of built-in application-blocking capabilities.
- Up to 2.3 Gbps rewall throughput and up to 750 Mbps VPN throughput keep data moving.
- Best UTM throughput in its class, even with strong security enabled.
- Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures and gigabit WAN connections.
- Active/active high availability with load balancing ensures maximum network uptime.
- Scriptable CLI supports interoperability and allows easy integration into existing infrastructure.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no additional charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- Role-based access control (RBAC) allows lead administrators to create custom roles for granular control.
- Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
- Call setup security for VoIP means you don’t need to “wire around the firewall” to take advantage of the big cost savings that VoIP can generate.
- WAN and VPN failover increase performance, redundancy, and reliability.
- Multiple VPN choices deliver flexibility in remote access.
- To maximize port utilization, any of the seven ports can be con gured as Internal, External, or Optional.
- Networking features, such as transparent bridge mode and multicast over VPN, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Upgrade to a higher model within the line for more performance and capacity with a simple license key.
- Pair with WatchGuard XCS appliance for focused emphasis on messaging and content security.
- Move up to the “Pro” version of the Fireware XTM operating system for advanced networking features, including active/active high availability, VLAN support, multi-WAN and server load balancing, dynamic routing, and QoS.
- Add powerful security subscriptions to block spam, control dangerous and inappropriate web surfing, prevent network intrusions, and stop viruses, spyware, trojans, and other malware at the gateway.
Prepared for Tomorrow's Challenges:
- No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa. Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high.
- Advanced networking features ensure reliability and the exibility to meet changing business requirements.
- Secure remote connectivity keeps mobile workforce online and productive.
- Security and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support industry and regulatory compliance.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $595.00